Need low cost Decorating a Teenage Girl’s Room ideas? If your teen daughter is getting embarrassed with her pinky little girl bedroom décor, it means that you need to decorate her bedroom in her teen style! Usually, teenage girls are tired of her flowery pink and purple bedroom and choose to have her bedroom to paint in her favorite color. Ask your teen daughter how she wishes to decorate her bedroom. However, bedroom makeover needs money to purchase decoration items; therefore you should be wise with your budget. You can start to begin Decorating A Teenage Girl s Room project with things you have already posses and a few selected items from a flea market. Once you know what to do, you can create a world of wonder for your teenage daughter.
Decorating a Teenage Girl’s Room; Make Her Room Thriftily Redecorated
- If it is her favorite color, don’t hesitate to paint the bedroom walls a dark color such as purple or black. In the future, if you have to remove it from the walls, you can use primer to cover the dark paint color and then repainting the wall with a lighter shade.
- Paint furniture and room accessories you have already had for a different look to save money. Painting things in different color can makes them look brand-new. With a fresh coat of paint, chairs, desk, bed frames, picture frames, etc will look totally different. Choose colors that highlight the bedroom theme or choose a contrasting color to add a color burst. A lime green chair in a yellow room will look bright and fresh.
- Decorate the bedroom walls with posters, wall decals and or framed artworks. Allow your teenage daughter to display them according to her personal taste.
- Fill in her room with modern furniture. You can replace her white canopy bed with a more suitable bed that matches her dark room. Purchase a bed from a flea market, thrift stores, consignment shops or garage sales to save money.
- It is a good idea to bring your teenage daughter with you when shopping for her beddings and let choose. It ensures that she will like her bedding so that you don’t have to return it for a different style and color.
- Replace curtains with shades or blinds as they decorate and create a grown-up look to her bedroom. Shades or blinds come in a huge variety of styles, colors and materials
- When Decorating a Girl’s Room, you can consider creating a comfortable sitting area in her bedroom for her to do school work or read a book. To prevent you from incorporating the wrong item, you will want to ask your teenage daughter whether she wishes for a desk and chair or a love seat. Usually a teenage girl will choose a love seat as it is much more comfortable than a hard chair and a hard desk.
Decorating your teenage daughter’s bedroom with her allows you to spend a precious time together. You both will definitely enjoy this fantastic Decorating a Teenage Girl’s Room project.